Friday, May 29, 2009

Bridal Veil Falls

The last day of school is typically not one of my favorite days of the year. The kids go to school for a little over an hour, get home around 9:30 a.m. and want to start "playing" since THEIR vacation just started. I feel as if they are saying "o.k. mom, start entertaining me for the next 3 months!" I figured it would be fun if I actually had something planned for the last day of school to make it more of a celebration than a drudgery on my part. One of Shelby's favorite places to go is Bridal Veil Falls. I decided to take them there. It was a beautiful day with very few people. We had a great time wading through the water, taking pictures and skipping rocks. Elisha decided it would be more fun to hang with her friends since she would not be seeing them for several weeks. I couldn't argue with that.

No comments: