Wanna trade. Just one Sunday. Come on. It'll be good for you.
In regards to your question you sent, It is a little tricky. Sometimes it works for me and sometimes not. When you are on your post title hit tab, that should take you to the top of the first picture in the post. Then hit enter. This "should" move the picture down a bit leaving you a spot to type. Like I said though it is kindof tempremental and doesn't always work. Sometimes I end up writing under each picture rather than on top. That way you just click between the pictures and type away.
Good luck. Seriously let me know if you have any other questions. I will try to answer as quickly as possible.
I love seeing what you guys are doing. I know it sounds and feels weird but I feel like I get to know you guys a little bit better by having this little extra knowledge about you guys. It is fun.
1 comment:
Wanna trade. Just one Sunday. Come on. It'll be good for you.
In regards to your question you sent, It is a little tricky. Sometimes it works for me and sometimes not. When you are on your post title hit tab, that should take you to the top of the first picture in the post. Then hit enter. This "should" move the picture down a bit leaving you a spot to type. Like I said though it is kindof tempremental and doesn't always work. Sometimes I end up writing under each picture rather than on top. That way you just click between the pictures and type away.
Good luck. Seriously let me know if you have any other questions. I will try to answer as quickly as possible.
I love seeing what you guys are doing. I know it sounds and feels weird but I feel like I get to know you guys a little bit better by having this little extra knowledge about you guys. It is fun.
Post a Comment